Just the outrage





 Dear child,

I hope your mother is raising you right, raising you to be a true gentleman. Ahh did I just sound too cliché?

Let's start again, let me put it straight, without mincing words. I hope one day you grow up to be a man who doesn't grope a woman in her sleep and try to justify it as his "condition".

I hope you grow up to be a man who doesn't stare at or grab a woman's butt just for the sake of it.

I hope you grow up into a man who can walk beside a woman and she feels respected not disgusted.

I hope you grow up to be a man who doesn't have to see the image of her mother, sister or wife in every woman as a reminder to respect her. You give her the due respect for just being, being a woman, being a human.

I hope you grow up to be a man who doesn't unzip himself in parks and restaurants seeing a woman walking in and taking a seat.

I hope you grow up into a man who takes a NO for a NO. Someone who knows the difference between ego and self-esteem.

I hope and pray you turn into a man who stands up for what's right and not what seems might. Who has the courage to say and stand by the truth and not remain a hypocrite to face the society.

I hope your mother while raising you makes it very clear that mothers and sisters are not brought into this world to pay for your sins and do your dirty laundry. That karma gets you not them.

I hope your mother raises you into a human and not a beast. The beasts we are surrounded by__ who don't let us sleep in peace, breath happy, walk quietly, sit calmly, seem beautiful and unafraid. Who takes away our simple pleasures and our right to live because of their hyperactive libido.

There's so much more I silently wish, hope and pray for in tears. I'll say it when I build my stamina again.


__What do you wish for?

Comments

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back. Am so excited, All Thanks goes to Dr Prince i was married to my husband, and we were living fine and happy. it come to an extend that my husband that use to love and care for me, doesn't have my time again, until i fined at that he was having an affair with another woman, I tried to stop him all my effort was in-vain suddenly he divorce me and went for the woman. he live me with two of our kids, I cried all day, I was in pains, sorrow and looking for help. I read a comment on how Dr Prince helped a lady to brought her husband back, after 2yrs , He helped people with his Magic spell love and reuniting spell. so I decided to contact him and explain my problems to him, he did a love spell that made my husband to come back to me and never think of the woman. this man is God sent to restore heart break and reunite relationship. may the lord be your strength and continue to use you to save people relationship and any problems contact him for help on princemagicspell@yahoo.com You can also contact him through his WhatsApp +19492293867. Contact him now for love spell to bring back your ex lover he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution to all relationship problems…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work done and keep update more.I like your information's.
    wordpress
    blogger
    youtube
    ហ្គេមស្លត់

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts